Senior Commercial Finance Analyst – Head Office
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are currently on the lookout for a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst to join us in our head office in Glasgow’s West End.
As a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst, you will support the Commercial Finance Team by producing relevant and informative analysis of commercial activity, performance, and proposals.
Your role will include:
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Managers in the provision of relevant analysis and financial information – to include detailed analysis, as required, as well as informative summaries of results.
- Monitoring the performance of any commercial activity with appropriate financial measurement, reports, analysis and conclusions.
- Producing daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reports
- Assisting the Commercial Finance Managers in the preparation of month end journals.
- Assisting the Commercial Finance Managers in the budget & reforecast process.
- Responding to queries from the operations teams and other central office departments
- Being able to develop and build new reports & processes as thought necessary by the business, with limited input from the Commercial Finance Managers.
- Assisting in process improvement projects and new system implementation as required
As a confident and personable individual, you will already be in a role where you are analysing and manipulating large volumes of data, accurately, as part of a team, to provide relevant and informative analysis of commercial activity, performance and proposals.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Financial modelling (data manipulation) and analysis experience and strong Excel skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven experience of managing and prioritising a varied workload.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in relation to dealing with colleagues out with the Finance team
- Someone who uses a common-sense approach.
- A team player who is willing to adapt to the changing demands of the business and is eager to learn about the commercial aspects of the business.
- Qualified by experience or working towards a professional qualification (ICAS/ACCA/CIMA).
If you think this is the role for you then please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.