Sales & Events Executive
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Sales and Events Executive to come and join our team.
The Three Sisters is a world famous sports bar and courtyard based in Edinburgh. A real hotspot for social gatherings, they offer big screens, karaoke, live music, function hire and more! Being the Napier Union our venue is popular with students as well as a great place for big events like stag do's and hen parties. Our venue is also proud to be a part of the Edinburgh Fringe festivities and hosts around 11 shows a day across our many rooms providing free fun for all of the family and welcoming thousands of Fringe Fans from across the globe everyday!
Responsibilities to include:
- Leading and Managing all sales and events for the venue while creating a culture of sales across the venues
- Developing new business opportunities
- Promoting multiple aspects of the venue
- Creating Sales Packages to maximise revenue
- Conducting research to identify new markets
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with the General Manager to improve productivity, effectiveness, and the customer experience
- Holding meetings and conducting show rounds of the venues with potential clients
- Working to meet targets while maintaining high standards and driving high levels of productivity
- To assist the wider sales team in converting provisional bookings
- Represent and promote the venue at networking events
- Manage accounts for new and existing clients
- Manage the social media strategy
- Must be an enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking individual
- Have proactive selling experience within the hospitality sector
- Have strong IT and administrative skills
- Have entrepreneurial flair and a talent for seeing a sales opportunity where others cannot
- Have experience in running and managing a broad portfolio of events
- Have a methodical and meticulous approach to their work
- Be a great communicator with a passion for what they do
- Be confident in people management with experience of leading a team
- Have a proven track record in a Sales & Marketing role
- Experience working within a hotel and food & beverage environment is desirable.
In return for the above, we can offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, generous company benefits and industry leading training and development opportunities.