Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focuses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Sales and Events Co-Ordinator to come and join us here in the heart of Edinburgh.
The Scotsman Hotel is a luxury hotel which retains many original features, including luxurious floor to ceiling wood panelled rooms, grandiose marble staircase and stained glass windows.
Alongside the hotel we have The Grand Cafe restaurant, which combines the timeless elegance & energy of a bustling brasserie, with the razor sharp service style and show stopper surroundings of a cutting edge contemporary concept.
This role will require a hands-on approach as the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating sales and events within the hotel and brasserie. The ideal candidate will have previously worked within a similar role and they should have excellent communication and team working skills.
As Sales & Events Coordinator, your role will include:
- Co-ordinate and execute show rounds
- Creation and delivery of proposals for client within budget and in accordance with time frame
- Administration of function agreement and deposit contract
- To be available as the client’s first point of contact throughout the enquiry, conversion and run up to the event/occasion
- Co-ordination with the wider sales team to deliver exceptional customer service and a smooth customer journey
- Sharing all reservation information with the team prior to service
- Achieving all pre booked sales targets while delivering a first-class service
- Working closely with the Area Sales Coordinator to coordinate ways of working & sales activity.
- Communicate potential leads and areas of opportunities to Area Sales Coordinator
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with the wider Sales Team
- Comply with, implement, and maintain all statutory, legal and company processes and procedures whilst always demonstrating integrity.
- Ensure that company policies, procedure and systems are adhered to within the scope of the role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Influencing skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Word/Excel and Microsoft competent
- Internet and Web confident
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Scotsman Hotel team will be in touch.