Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Hotel Receptionist to join our fantastic venue, The Scotsman Hotel.
The Scotsman is a luxury hotel which retains many original features, including luxurious floor to ceiling wood panelled rooms, grandiose marble staircase and stained glass windows.
Set across several floors, many of our character bedrooms offer truly unrivalled views of Edinburgh Castle, The Mound, Carlton Hill and The Princes Street Gardens. If you are looking for a host venue for a truly standout event, we have a range of tastefully furnished and finished rooms and suites.
As Hotel Receptionist, your role will include:
- Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with all departments in ensuring guests total satisfaction.
- Responsibility for accuracy of data input into the company booking system and charging accounts as required.
- Handling all guest enquiries and complaints in a professional manner.
- Ensuring all cash, charges, float and till procedures are correct and in accordance with company policy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great 'can do' attitude and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
- Previous experience of Opera or similar booking system is desirable.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the Hotel Receptionist role for you then apply now and a member of The Scotsman Hotel team will be in touch.