Full-Time Hotel Receptionist – The Murrayfield Hotel
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Hotel Receptionist to join our fantastic venue, The Murrayfield Hotel.
The Murrayfield Hotel is an established hotel, restaurant and bar, serving the finest local produce, ales and premium spirits. It caters for all functions, weddings, funerals, and meetings. With such close proximity to Murrayfield stadium the venue also caters for large events.
As Hotel Receptionist, your role will include:
- Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with all departments in ensuring guests total satisfaction.
- Responsibility for accuracy of data input into the company booking system and charging accounts as required.
- Handling all guest enquiries and complaints in a professional manner.
- Ensuring all cash, charges, float and till procedures are correct and in accordance with company policy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great 'can do' attitude and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
- Previous experience of Opera or similar booking system is desirable.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the Hotel Receptionist role for you then apply now and a member of The Murrayfield Hotel team will be in touch.