Purchase Ledger Administrator – Head Office
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are currently on the lookout for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join us in our head office in Glasgow’s West End.
As a Purchase Ledger Administrator, you will work within a small team to ensure that all invoices are processed within agreed timescales, supplier statements are reconciled, and any invoices queries are followed up.
As a Purchase Ledger Administrator, your role will include:
- Opening, sorting, stamping, scanning and processing of invoices/credit notes received – ensuring accurate coding at all times.
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations.
- Keying invoices/credit notes daily to ensure no back-log.
- Obtaining the relevant authorisation for invoices which do not require Purchase Orders.
- Maintaining Email mailboxes.
- Managing of supplier queries, ensuring timely resolution.
This list cannot be exhaustive due to the varying needs of the organisation. Therefore, you may be required to carry out other duties depending on the needs of the business and your own skills and abilities
Previous experience is essential.
The ideal candidate will be:
- 1 year Purchase Ledger experience desirable.
- Computer literate with excellent interpersonal skills whilst having the ability to plan and organise workload effectively.
- Ability to use Excel, Outlook and SUN or similar ERP system.
- Demonstrate the ability to make decisions within designated guidelines.
- Must have the ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Must be accurate and detail conscious.
If you think this is the role for you then please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.