Payroll Administrator - Part Time
Scotsman Group is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo. Our team of fearless leaders and bright go-getters help us realise our vision across a multitude of sectors including hospitality, retail and property development and design. With such a dynamic spread of interests, we take a “people over paperwork” approach, and value people who aim high and innovate, no matter what their CV says about their career to date. Scotsman Group can offer you truly unrivalled opportunity in terms of career progression as we continue to grow and diversify, and there has never been a better time to join us.
As Payroll Administrator you will provide support to the Payroll Manager in ensuring completion of the payroll to required standards and tight deadlines.
This role will be part time working Monday to Wednesday (24 hours per week) and based at our Head Office in the West end of Glasgow.
- Must be an enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking individual.
- You will have strong administrative skills and in particular a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Have an ability to organise your own workload and prioritise in order to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner in a fast paced environment is essential.
- You will possess great communication skills, and be a strong team player with a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Have experience of working in a similar environment, and also of using an integrated HR and Payroll system is preferable but not essential.
In return for the above, we can offer a competitive salary, generous company benefits and the opportunity to work for one of the most challenging and rewarding brands in Scotland.