Night Porter – The Grassmarket Hotel
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
The Grassmarket hotel is currently looking for a Night Porter to join their team here in Edinburgh.
Located in the historic Grassmarket Old Town area in the heart of Edinburgh, just a 2 minute walk from the historic Royal Mile.
As a member of the night porter team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Looking after the hotel throughout the night until early morning and ensuring the safety of all guests.
- Setting up functions and breakfast for the day ahead
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness and uniformity throughout all areas.
- Assisting the bar managers with any set-up or prep work and deal with the residents bar.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work late nights through until the early morning, including weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the Night Porter role for you then apply now and a member of the Grassmarket team will be in touch.