The Scotsman Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 40 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Maintenance Coordinator to join our join our Property and Maintenance team based in our Head Office in the West End of Glasgow
Liaising with internal and external contractors you will be responsible for ensuring completion of all reactive and planned maintenance.
As a Maintenance Coordinator, your role will include:
- Reviewing urgent jobs and ensuring they are logged onto the maintenance system and approving immediate attendance where necessary
- Assigning and prioritising jobs to internal and external contractors to ensure efficiency
- Gathering information of maintenance and repairs across the units in order to successfully assign the correct internal or external contractor for the job.
- Following up on all repairs and maintenance jobs with contractors and update the maintenance system
- Assisting with raising order numbers an processing invoices of supplier and contractors
- Experience in a similar role
- Confident and reliable individual who can communicate with people of all levels
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a heavy workload
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Discounted hotel rooms.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this Maintenance Coordinator role is for you then apply now and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in touch.