Late-Night Social Media & Promotions Coordinator – Head Office
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are currently on the lookout for a Late-Night Social Media & Promotions Co-Ordinator to join us in our team.
This role will be part-time based in Glasgow at our Head Office, plus travel to key trading venues.
As a Late-Night Social Media & Promotions Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the late night/nightclub division of the business with their social media presence. With a specific focus on the co-ordination of video, photo, and graphic content, you will be the on-the-ground marketing presence to ensure we capture the atmosphere and customer experience within our clubs. You will product content, interact, and perform outreach to ensure our pages perform well against our competitor set.
As a Late-Night Social Media & Promotions Co-Ordinator, your role will include:
- Working towards agreed KPIs, including growing followers, increasing interactions, and improving pre-booked sales and revenue
- To ensure you are present in venue during key trading times to capture content, ensuring opportunities are maximized and that we have a constant stream of fresh and engaging content across our channels.
- Alongside the Social Media Manager and the General Manager of the venue, developing and implementing a social media plan for each venue, to ensure posts are visually appealing, professional, and showcase the USPs of the venue.
- To develop and implement and ongoing schedule of photography and videography using the in-house resource available, writing briefs and attending shoot days to ensure content is of the highest quality
- To attend the various clubs on a rotating basis on key nights and at key times in order to get on the spot, in the moment content showing maximum atmosphere, for use on Instagram stories, TikTok and so on.
- Contribute with fresh ideas and additions to existing nights, Instagram moments, customer experience to ensure we have a constant stream of fresh content
The ideal candidate will be:
- Currently studying a degree in marketing, social media, business or something of similar reference would be preferred but is not essential
- An active understanding of the nightlife scene in Glasgow is essential, with the same for Edinburgh being an added bonus.
- A strong understanding of social media, specifically Instagram and Tiktok, including best practice, scheduling tools, in-app functionality like swipe ups, polls, creation of reels
- A keen eye for aesthetic and able to capture and create photos and videos which are clear, well lit, and of good quality.
- Comfortable working on graphics including the ability to clearly communicate to designers what you are looking for, a knowledge of Canva or similar programme would be beneficial but not essential as training will be given
- Confident doing social media outreach including liking/commenting and interacting with customers, as well as outreach via DMs to influencers, collaborators and more.
In return for the above, we can offer a competitive salary, generous company benefits and the opportunity to work for one of the most challenging and rewarding brands in Scotland.
If you think this is the role for you then please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.