Kitchen Porter – Forgan’s St Andrews
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for an experienced and talented kitchen porter to join our fantastic venue, Forgan’s.
Located in the heart of St Andrews, Forgan’s is a modern restaurant with a traditional Scottish heart. The Forgan’s team are passionate about providing tasty seasonal food, a tipple or two from their vast Scottish gin collection and throwing the best ceilidhs in the area.
As a Kitchen Porter, your role will include:
- Providing support to all chefs ensuring smooth operation of the kitchen.
- Ensuring that kitchen areas and equipment are hygienically maintained.
- Ensuring storage areas are well maintained and food produce is stored correctly.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Forgan’s team will be in touch