Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for experienced and talented kitchen porters to join our fantastic venue,The Golf Tavern
The Golf Tavern is a historic venue nestled in the heart of the Scottish capital. Situated on the Bruntsfield Links and with breath-taking views of Arthur's Seat and the Crags you'd be forgiven for forgetting you're in the heart of a major city.
This ancient watering hole caters the best in Scottish pub grub with a hearty selection of dishes on offer. Always mindful of our roots we show all major sporting events, as well as hosting a few of our own on the Bruntsfield Links Short Hole Golf Course right on our door step!
Friend of local and visitor alike The Golf Tavern offers a great selection of everything Scottish and for those willing to brave the fresh air, easy access to our national game.
As a Kitchen Porter, your role will include:
- Providing support to all chefs ensuring smooth operation of the kitchen.
- Ensuring that kitchen areas and equipment are hygienically maintained.
- Ensuring storage areas are well maintained and food produce is stored correctly.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Golf Tavern team will be in touch.