Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for experienced and talented Housekeeping Supervisor to join our fantastic venue, The Grassmarket Hotel.
Located in the historic Grassmarket Old Town area in the heart of Edinburgh, just a 2 minute walk from the historic Royal Mile.
- Ensuring that in-house standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained at a high level, both in guest bedrooms and public areas.
- Responsible for ensuring that they have a comprehensive induction, and that they have regular on going training.
- Train and motivate the housekeeping team
- Ensure hygiene and safety standard are met within the venue at all times
- To hold regular performance reviews with all housekeeping staff, identifying areas for development and training needs.
- Manage any customer requests/complaints.
Skills & Experience
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills, to anticipate and deliver customer needs.
- Previous supervisory experience desirable.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to coach/motivate.
You will be required to be flexible and available for weekend work as necessary, have excellent time keeping skills, able to work in a very fast paced environment with good understanding of time limits per room for check outs and stay overs.
You will enjoy working with others, have a great "can do" approach to customer service and importantly have a friendly approach to everyone who you come in contact with.
If this sounds like the Housekeeping supervisory role you have been searching for please Apply Now.