General Manager – Cabaret Voltaire
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
Cabaret Voltaire is a world renowned club and gig venue situated deep in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town. Spanning two floors this late night club and café venue offers something a little different than your average venue. Hosting guests from across the world, we pride ourselves in having an exceptionally high quality of music and providing our patrons with an experience to remember.
As General Manager, your role will include:
- Run the business with a level of passion as though it was your own business whilst engaging with central support functions, internal & external stakeholders and local suppliers
- Supporting sales growth in a multitude of offers
- Controlling costs & driving sales growth
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered
- Managing service standards and staff development
- Creating and delivering the business plan with the set guidelines of the venue
- Working with Promoters & Bands/DJ’s
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role within an extremely fast paced high volume venue.
- Great leadership skills with experience of managing and developing a large team.
- The ability to communicate at all levels.
- A strong business & commercial awareness.
- A passion for innovation
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- A competitive salary with a fantastic bonus package
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you are a General Manager who is experienced, dedicated to providing the highest standards of service expected of this well-known establishment and excited about the prospect of a new challenge then apply now and a member of the Cab Vol team will be in touch.