Floor Supervisor - October
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking an experienced and talented floor supervisor to join our fantastic venue, October.
Located on the top floor of Glasgow’s Princes Square, October café is a chic restaurant bar. By day it is the perfect spot for business lunches and shoppers looking to refuel. By night, it transforms into a popular late night bar, hosting some of the city’s finest DJ’s.
As floor supervisor, your role will include:
- Supervising daily restaurant operation.
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of Octobers team will be in touch.