Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for experienced and talented floor & bar staff to join our fantastic venue, Hummingbird.
Based in a fully converted town house on Glasgow’s Bath Street, Hummingbird hosts a restaurant & cocktail bar with private rooms & function spaces over 4 levels, available for all types of occasion, with talented chefs serving freshly prepared dishes.
As a member of the floor and bar team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Involvement in all aspects of service; setting-up, serving customers, liaising with kitchen staff and cleaning down after service.
- Promoting sales to ensure customer spend is maximised.
This is a part time weekend role and will mostly involve working Saturdays, although potential for more hours may become available. The venue is open until 3am so you must be able to work late nights and be able to get home safely.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Hummingbird team will be in touch.