Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for experienced and talented floor and bar staff to join our fantastic venue, Forgan's St Andrews. Applicants must be available to work throughout the summer months.
Located in the heart of St Andrews, Forgan’s is a modern restaurant with a traditional Scottish heart. The Forgan’s team are passionate about providing tasty seasonal food, a tipple or two from their vast Scottish gin collection and throwing the best ceilidhs in the area.
As a member of the bar and floor team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation
- Involvement in all aspects of service; setting-up, serving customers, liaising with kitchen staff and cleaning down after service.
- Promoting sales to ensure customer spend is maximised.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Forgans team will be in touch.