Executive Chef – The Scotsman Hotel - Edinburgh
We are looking for an experienced and talented Executive Chef to join our fantastic venue, Scotsman Hotel
The Scotsman is a luxury hotel which retains many original features, including luxurious floor to ceiling wood panelled rooms, grandiose marble staircase and stained glass windows. Set across several floors, many of our character bedrooms offer truly unrivalled views of Edinburgh Castle, The Mound, Carlton Hill and The Princes Street Gardens.
£45,000 per annum plus company benefits
As Executive Chef, your role will include:
- Full responsibility for the overall operation of the kitchens.
- Ensuring the business complies with the necessary hygiene and health and safety legislation.
- Involvement in menu creation and implementation.
- Ensuring wage percentage targets are adhered to and improved upon where possible.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion and flair for quality food.
- Excellent leadership and people skills.
- Previous experience in a quality, high volume business.
- Availability to work flexible hours to suit business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The team will be in touch.