We are looking for an experienced and talented Events and Entertainment Manager to join our fantastic venue, Three Sisters
Located in the heart of Cowgate, The Three Sisters is a lively sports bar and courtyard. A hotspot for social gatherings, they offer big screens, karaoke, function hire and more!
As Sales and Events Manager, you will be responsible for running the Sales & Events procedures across the local Units, coordinating a diverse range of events, Sales & Marketing activity across individually branded venues along with any key events.
Responsibilities to include -
- Enquiry handling
- Co-ordinate and execute venue show rounds
- Creation and delivery of proposals for client within budget and in accordance with time frame
- Administration of function agreement and deposit contract
- To be available as the client’s first point of contact throughout the enquiry, conversion and execution to the event/occasion
- Co-ordination with the wider sales team to deliver exceptional customer service and a smooth customer journey
- Sharing all reservation information with the ops/kitchen team prior to service
- Achieving all pre booked sales targets while delivering a first-class service
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager to help push Proactive Sales
- Must be an enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking individual
- Must have strong influencing and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have proactive selling experience within the hospitality sector
- Have experience in running and managing a broad portfolio of events
- Have a methodical and meticulous approach to their work
- Be a great communicator with a passion for what they do
- Have a proven track record in an Events role within the hospitality industry
In return for the above, we can offer a competitive salary, generous company benefits and industry leading training and development opportunities.
If this is the Events and Entertainment Manager role for you please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.