Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Hotel Duty Manager to join Stay Central.
Stay Central is a place for the explorers, the thrill seekers, the adventurists. A little bit boutique hotel, a little bit trendy European hostel, a little bit special. Propped on top of Edinburgh’s famous Three Sister bar, it’s all about fun & frolics, but with no shortage of home comforts.
As a hotel duty manager, your role will involve:
- Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with all departments in ensuring guests total satisfaction.
- Responsibility for assisting the senior management team in the organisation and running of the hotel.
- Understand the group Vision & Values as part the on-going team development.
- To assist in all departments of the hotel as required, with particular focus on Front of House operations.
- To ensure Hotel standards are met in all departments
- To deal with customer complaints correctly and as efficiently as possible
- Controlling the allocation of guest bedrooms
- Supporting the Front Office Team enabling them to meet all guest requirements effectively
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the Hotel Duty Manager role for you then apply now and a member of the Stay Central team will be in touch.