Door Supervisor – Cabaret Voltaire
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
If you are an experienced Door Supervisor with an up to date SIA badge then we want to hear from you.
Situated in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town, Cabaret Voltaire is a local arts and music institution that has turned the historical vaults of Edinburgh’s North Bridge into a nation-wide famed venue. Housing legendary nightclubs, countless live shows and a variety of special events, it is safe to say they specialize in music.
As part of the security team, your role will include:
- Monitoring and managing crowds and queues
- Dealing with conflict; restraining and escorting customers off of the premises if required
- Ensuring the safety of customers and staff at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid SIA Door Supervisor Badge and experience in a similar role
- 2 years experience within a similar role would be preferred
- Great communication and customer service skills with the ability to diffuse high tension situations
- Availability to work shifts, including late nights and weekends as per business needs
Some of our benefits include-
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.30% off food & cinema tickets in all our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Cabaret Voltaire team will be in touch.