Door Steward – October
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
If you are an experienced Door Steward with an up to date SIA badge then we want to hear from you.
Located on the top floor of Glasgow’s Princes Square, October café is a chic restaurant bar. By day it is the perfect spot for business lunches and shoppers looking to refuel. By night, it transforms into a popular late night bar, hosting some of the city’s finest DJ’s.
As part of the security team, your role will include:
- Monitoring and managing crowds and queues
- Dealing with conflict; restraining and escorting customers off of the premises if required
- Ensuring the safety of customers and staff at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid SIA Door Supervisor Badge and experience in a similar role
- 2 years experience within a similar role would be preferred
- Great communication and customer service skills with the ability to diffuse high tension situations
- Availability to work shifts, including late nights and weekends as per business needs
Some of our benefits include-
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.30% off food & cinema tickets in all our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the team will be in touch.