Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
If you are an experienced Door Steward with an up to date SIA badge then we want to hear from you.
Hidden the West End of Edinburgh’s city centre, The Ghillie Dhu is a traditional Scottish Pub that boasts a menu of the finest local produce, ales and premium spirits as well as showcasing the best local, national and international acts.
As part of the security team, your role will include:
- Monitoring and managing crowds and queues
- Dealing with conflict; restraining and escorting customers off of the premises if required
- Ensuring the safety of customers and staff at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid SIA Door Supervisor Badge and experience in a similar role
- 2 years experience within a similar role would be preferred
- Great communication and customer service skills with the ability to diffuse high tension situations
- Availability to work shifts, including late nights and weekends as per business needs
Some of our benefits include-
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off food & cinema tickets in all our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you can see yourself becoming part of the family apply now and one of our team will be in touch!