Credit Control Assistant – Head Office
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are currently on the lookout for a Credit Control Assistant to join us in our head office in Glasgow’s West End.
As a Credit Control Assistant, you will work to maintain a portfolio of customers cash collection of each customer. Customers include our managed sites - all bars & restaurants, our Property team invoices and our Hotel invoices.
As a Credit Control Assistant, your role will include:
- Producing high volume of cash collection from various legal entities timely and accurately.
- Creating accounts for customers.
- Dealing with invoice queries in an effective and timely manner.
- Housekeeping of in-house database.
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the Finance team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
- Allocating payments.
- Process & generate reminder letters & monthly statements.
- Credit Checking and highlighting any potential risks.
- General ledger reconciliations.
- Observing & complying with the credit policy and credit risks of our customers.
- Collection of cash for portfolio of customers.
Previous experience is essential.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Exceptionally high standards with meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly Organised and a ‘completer-finisher’, with good time management.
- A flexible team player with the ability to work proactively.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
- A self-starter with a positive, enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude and a down to earth approachable manner.
- A problem solver with the ability to assume responsibility and act on own initiative.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work accurately in a busy, demanding environment, whilst adhering to stringent deadlines.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word essential and preferably SUN & Opera experience would be an advantage.
If you think this is the role for you then please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.