Full Time Cinema Staff – The Scotsman Picturehouse - Edinburgh
The Scotsman Picturehouse, housed within The Scotsman Hotel, our cinema will be an intimate setting with one bespoke screen and beautiful individual seats. Equipped with its own bar, the theatre is one of Edinburgh’s most opulent cinema experiences.
As cinema staff, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Cleaning the cinema between showings.
- Taking bookings over the phone.
- Restaurant service will also be required.
- Involvement in all aspects of service; upselling, setting-up, stocking up, serving customers and cleaning down.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role (hospitality/cinema front of house)
- A passion for film.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- A great attitude and happy to work between the cinema and our main restaurant The Grand Café.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Scotsman Picturehouse team will be in touch.