Cinema Floor Staff – Perth Playhouse
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for experienced and talented Cinema Floor Staff to join our fantastic venue, The Perth Playhouse.
The Perth Playhouse is a seven screen cinema, located in the heart of Perth. The Playhouse shows a range of films from new blockbusters to old favourites.
As a member of the cinema team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Cleaning the cinema between showings.
- Taking bookings over the phone.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Involvement in all aspects of service; upselling, setting-up, stocking up, serving customers and cleaning down.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A passion for film.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Perth Playhouse team will be in touch.