We are looking for experienced and talented Chef de Partie to join our fantastic venue, The Scotsman Hotel.
The Scotsman Buildings, situated in the very heart of Edinburgh on the Northbridge, are one of the city’s most iconic and recognisable addresses. Just as the Northbridge straddles both the Old & New Towns, our new dining & drinking offer will combine the timeless elegance & energy of a bustling brasserie, with the razor sharp service style and show stopper surroundings of a cutting edge contemporary concept.
As a Chef De Partie, your role will include:
- Developing and learning new recipes.
- Running your own section while ensuring daily preparation and presentations standards are met.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene legislation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role and a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Scotsman team will be in touch.