Chef De Partie - Hillhead Bookclub
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for experienced and talented kitchen porters to join our fantastic venue, Hillhead Bookclub.
Hillhead Bookclub is a venue where left and right-handers can exist in harmony without fear of persecution. A licensed land of milk & honey where the Ping-Pong is plentiful the computer games are retro, the cocktails arrive in gramophones and the strawberry mojitos cost naught but 3 pounds.
As a Chef De Partie, your role will include:
- Developing and learning new recipes.
- Running your own section while ensuring daily preparation and presentations standards are met.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene legislation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role and a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you are a Chef de Partie who is passionate and dedicated to providing the high standards of service expected of this well-known establishment, then apply now and a member of the Bookclub Team team will be in touch.