Chef De Partie - Southpour - Edinburgh
Located in a perfect spot on a cosy corner of Newington, you'll find us serving a selection of our favourite things. We are currently looking for an experienced and talented Chef de Partie to join our fantastic team!
We are looking for experienced and talented Chef de Partie to join our fantastic venue, Southpour.
£25,740 per anum plus tips, plus company benefits
As part of our kitchen team onboarding, we invite all suitable applicants to join us in venue and enjoy a meal on us - further details will be provided after application.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the United Kingdom (UK) are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
As a CDP, your role will include:
- Preparing and plating up dishes in an efficient manner and using the menu specs provided.
- Preparing ingredients for senior chefs, ensuring great attention to detail for the menu specs provided.
- Working to a high standard to ensure customers receive the best quality food.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work well independently and multi-task.
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- *4 day working week available subject to specific criteria.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Southpour team will be in touch.