Chef De Partie – The Bothy – Perth
In the heart of Kinnoull Street, Perth, The Bothy restaurant has built a reputation on serving quality Scottish favourites and bistro bites in a warm, homely setting. The menu will take you back to your childhood with servings of belly fillers, heart warmers and delectable sweets all using the finest, fresh local produce from Scotland.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Chef de Partie to join our fantastic venue, The Bothy.
As part of our kitchen team onboarding, we invite all suitable applicants to join us in venue and enjoy a meal on us - further details will be provided after application.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the United Kingdom (UK) are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
As a Chef De Partie, your role will include:
- Developing and learning new recipes.
- Running your own section while ensuring daily preparation and presentations standards are met.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene legislation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role and a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- *4 day working week available
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Bothy team will be in touch.