Chef de Partie – Mitchell’s Deli
Mitchell’s Deli is situated in the heart of historic St Andrews. Purveyors of fine food and wine, their team are committed to serving the freshest local seasonal produce.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Chef de Partie to join our fantastic venue, Mitchell’s Deli.
£9.50 per hour plus TRONC tips and company benefits
As part of our kitchen team onboarding, we invite all suitable applicants to join us in venue and enjoy a meal on us - further details will be provided after application.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the United Kingdom (UK) are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
As a Chef De Partie, your role will include:
- Developing and learning new recipes.
- Running your own section while ensuring daily preparation and presentations standards are met.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene legislation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role and a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- *4 day working week available
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of Mitchell's team will be in touch.