Central Sales & Reservations Coordinator – Head Office
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are currently on the lookout for a Sales & Reservations Coordinator to join us in our head office in Glasgow.
As a Sales & Reservations Coordinator within our team, you will be responsible for overseeing the reservations and enquiries for over 40 venues across Scotland whilst delivering an exceptional experience from the crucial first point of contact with our new and existing customers.
As a Sales & Reservations Coordinator, your role will include:
- Assisting with daily reservations and enquiries
- Call handling of existing and potential customers
- Driving pre-booked sales for the business with the ability to upsell
- Provide accurate and comprehensive information relating to our venues
- Accurately record details onto the booking system
- Maximise on cross selling opportunities and potential sales leads
- Administrative assistance for all enquiries
The ideal candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking individual
- Able to multi-task, and work well within a team as well as individually
- Computer Literate, Knowledge of MS Office. Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Have entrepreneurial flair and a talent for seeing a sales opportunity where others cannot
- Have a methodical and meticulous approach to their work
- A great communicator with a passion for what they do
Previous experience is essential.
Weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly incentives are also offered when targets are met.
If you think this is the role for you then please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.