Busser – Polo
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for experienced and talented bussers to join our fantastic venue, The Polo Lounge.
The Polo Lounge is the biggest LGBT Club in Scotland. We welcome everyone and take pride in being able offer a truly inclusive experience to our guests. We hand selected our staff not only for their skills but their welcoming attitude. We are equal opportunities and aim for excellence in everything we do.
As busser, your role will include:
- Collecting and washing glasses.
- Club related domestic duties.
- Ensuring the floor and glass cleaning area is tidy and free from obstructions and hazards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues..
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Polo team will be in touch.