Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for an experienced and talented bar supervisor to join our fantastic venue, Speakeasy.
Speakeasy is a small but perfectly formed pub & restaurant which provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all. Located right in the heart of Merchant City, this unassuming little spot is known for it’s relaxed vibes and smart drinks, perfect for after work catch ups and weekend wind downs.
As bar supervisor, your role will include:
- Supervising daily bar operation.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- Monitoring and ordering stock.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Speakeasy team will be in touch.