Bar Supervisor– Southpour- Edinburgh
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for experienced and talented Bar Supervisor to join our fantastic venue, Southpour
Southpour - Food, Drink and Other Stories. On a cosy corner of Newington, you’ll find us serving a selection of our favourite things, from craft beers and boutique spirits to Fairtrade coffee and seasonal, fresh food
As bar supervisor, your role will include:
- Supervising daily bar operation.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- Monitoring and ordering stock.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Southpour team will be in touch.