Bar Staff – The Scotsman Picturehouse - Edinburgh
The Scotsman Picturehouse, housed within The Scotsman Hotel, our brand new cinema will be an intimate setting with one bespoke screen and beautiful individual seats. Equipped with its own bar, the theatre will be Edinburgh’s most opulent cinema experience.
A robust film schedule will include a mixture of classic masterpieces, modern cult favourites, curated cultural content such as ballets, operas and more. The boutique theatre will also be available for exclusive hire and private use, making it perfect for truly stand out weddings, corporate events, and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented bar staff to join us on this fantastic new adventure!
As a member of the cinema front of house team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Ensuring bar cleanliness standards are maintained.
- Involvement in all aspects of service; upselling, setting-up, stocking up, serving customers and cleaning down.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role (hospitality/cinema front of house)
- A passion for film.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- A great attitude and happy to work between the cinema and our main restaurant The Grand Café.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Scotsman Picturehouse team will be in touch.