Bar Staff – Cabaret Voltaire
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for experienced and talented bar staff to join our fantastic venue, Cabaret Voltaire.
Situated in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town, Cabaret Voltaire is a local arts and music institution that has turned the historical vaults of Edinburgh’s North Bridge into a nation-wide famed venue. Housing legendary nightclubs, countless live shows and a variety of special events, it is safe to say they specialize in music.
As a member of the bar team, your role will include:
· Providing consistently excellent customer service.
· Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
· Ensuring bar cleanliness standards are maintained.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience in a similar role.
· A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
· Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Cabaret Voltaire team will be in touch.