Bar Manager -The Grosvenor Café – Glasgow
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for experienced and talented Bar Manager to join our fantastic venue, The Grosvenor Cafe.
Tucked in the centre of Ashton Lane in Glasgow’s West End, The Grosvenor Café is an award winning bar and restaurant. The friendly staff are committed to serving the finest food and the best cocktails in the West End.
As Bar Manager, your role will include:
- Managing daily bar operation.
- Ensuring that the operation runs efficiently.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- Managing and ordering stock.
- Full responsibility for Bars and Cellar.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A good understanding of liquor stock management, yield, margins and gross profit.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the Bar Manager role for you then apply now and a member of the Grosvenor Cafe team will be in touch.