Bar Manager- The Grand Café – Edinburgh
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for an experienced and talented bar manager to join our fantastic venue, The Grand Café.
The Grand Cafe Edinburgh is located on North Bridge and housed within the iconic Scotsman Hotel building. Open every day from 10 am until late, the all-day cafe style menu includes dishes served all the way through until 10 pm, as well as beautifully crafted afternoon teas. In the evenings, live music from pianists and jazz bands takes patrons through to the wee hours.
As bar manager, your role will include:
- Supervising daily bar operation.
- Managing service standards and ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered
- Staff training, recruitment and development.
- Monitoring and ordering stock.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Strong communication skills and commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the Bar Manager role for you then apply now and a member of the Grand Cafe team will be in touch.