Bar Manager – The Corinthian Club
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Bar Manager to join our fantastic venue, The Corinthian Club.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Merchant City, The Corinthian Club is an iconic landmark that has been part of Glasgow’s history since 1752. These days, The Corinthian Club has firmly established itself as Scotland’s premier destination for style and service. An award winning venue that is housed over five floors and boasts a range of private dining rooms, brasserie and bar, piano bar, casino and club.
As bar manager, your role will include:
- Supervising daily bar operation.
- Managing service standards and ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered
- Staff training, recruitment and development.
- Monitoring and ordering stock.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Strong communication skills and commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the Bar Manager role for you then apply now and a member of the Granary team will be in touch.