Bar & Floor Staff – The Murrayfield Hotel- Edinburgh
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for experienced and talented bar and floor staff to join our fantastic venue, The Murrayfield Hotel - (Part-time and full-time opportunities available).
The Murrayfield Hotel combines fantastic hospitality, outstanding value for money and serves as a perfect base from which to explore the historical Edinburgh City Centre. Located just a couple of minutes away from Edinburgh Zoo and the national Murrayfield Stadium which frequently plays host to major live sporting events, as well as music concerts.
As a member of the bar & floor team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Involvement in all aspects of service; setting-up, serving customers, liaising with kitchen staff and cleaning down after service.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Ensuring bar cleanliness standards are maintained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Murrayfield Hotel team will be in touch