Assistant Manager – Bothy Perth
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Assistant Manager to join our fantastic venue, The Bothy.
In the heart of Kinnoull Street, Perth, The Bothy restaurant has built a reputation on serving quality Scottish favourites and bistro bites in a warm homely setting. We are a friendly bunch and love what we do.
As Assistant Manager, your role will include:
- supporting sales growth
- controlling costs
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- accountability for specific shifts in the absence of senior management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the The Bothy team will be in touch.