Area Sales Coordinator - Glasgow
Scotsman Hospitality is a privately owned and operated business which focusses on a bold and brave approach to delivering customer experiences which challenge the status quo.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Area Sales Coordinator to join our Sales Team.
This role will be full-time hours and based in Glasgow.
As an Area Sales Coordinator, you will take ownership to maximise opportunities and increase footfall through utilising sales initiatives proactively to achieve targets and budget sales for the area. You will work alongside the Head of Sales and in association with the In Venues Sales Teams, Hub Team and liaising with the Operational team to ensure exceptional event execution to retain and grow the client database.
The role will require occasional travel throughout your area.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel).
- Has a strong focus on customer experience. Demonstrates integrity and establishes the highest standards when dealing with customers.
- Driven to build connections with local businesses which in return will bring repeat corporate business to your venues
- Demonstrates strong influencing and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have the ability to manage their time effectively to achieve deadlines and meet the needs of the business. Highly organised with ability to plan execute in accordance with time schedule
- Numerical and analytical skills required
- Solid experience within the hospitality industry
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Discounted hotel stays and discounted cinema tickets
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in touch.