An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our us as an Apprentice Chef in Forgans St Andrews
In return, we offer generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
Wage will be National Minimum Wage for your age:
• 16-17 years old - £4.62 an hour
• 18-20 years old - £6.56 an hour
• 21-22 years old - £8.36 an hour
• 23+ years old - £8.91 an hour
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
As an apprentice Chef , we will help you master our menu, with your food being the reason guests keep coming through our doors! You’ll thrive off the hustle and bustle of a fast-paced kitchen, with the support of a close-knit team, because it’s the people that make it all worthwhile.
• Be a champion of brand standards
• Keep your kitchen clean
• Prepare everything that is needed before a busy shift
• Cook to specification and work with recipes
You don’t need any experience as we can teach you everything! If you are willing to learn and be proud to work with us, we can show you exactly what it takes to become a vital team member in any kitchen.
You’ll take on a full-time role in the kitchen under the supervision of passionate chefs alongside your training. Not only do you gain a Chef Apprenticeship, you will be able to support the running of our kitchens, creating some amazing moments making sure that quality never slips for our guests!
What your apprenticeship includes
• A mixture of face to face and skype/phone catch ups every 4 - 6 weeks
• A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops, webinars and day release at college
• Reviews every 12 weeks with the Apprentice, Line Manager and Trainer
• Feedback sessions to discuss progress
• 30 hours paid work every week
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the team will be in touch.